28 Mayıs 2012 Pazartesi

Wordle of War of the Eagles


http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/580790.War_of_the_Eagles

Hello,
This is the book review of my book called "War of the Eagles". I created this by using wordle. The bigger words are used more than the smaller ones. They are the important words in the book. While looking at this you can understand the important parts of the book and you will be curious about reading it. I chose colors of the nature because the book involves events which take part in the forest.

1 yorum:

  1. Arin,


    I really liked three things on this post.

    First, your style is really interesting because you chose colors of the nature in your Wordle.

    Second ,"The bigger words are used more than the smaller ones," this is very useful for me to understand how Wordle works.

    Third, the book review that you took is well written.

    You chose colors of nature but where can we find purple in a forest??? :D


    Ali Yalcin

    YanıtlaSil