14 Mayıs 2012 Pazartesi

Third Post!

Hi Everybody,

   Today I am going to write a compare contrast essay on my blog. I am going to tell you about similarities and differences between my two books "Same Difference" and "War of the Eagles".
   First I am going to tell you the differences between my books. I found two differences. The first difference is that in my book "Same Difference", the author tells a relationship between a girl and her teacher. Emily fell in love with Yates when she first saw Yates at art school. (Discussion Director) But in the book "War of the Eagles", the author tells about two boys who comes from different cultures and countries.One of the things the Japanese and the Tsimsihian share is to respet for age. They both figure the older somebody is the more things they know. If an old person asks you to do something, it is just supposed to be done, no questions asked. (p.15) The second difference between two books is "War of the Eagles" bases on a real life story, characters who faced World War 2 but in the book "Same Differences" the author tells about a girl's diary. She writes what she feels and what happens in her life but this is not a true statemant. It is just a fiction story.
   Secondly, I am going to write similarities between my books. There is a similarity that I found between "War of the Eagles" and "Same Difference". The first similarity between the books is that in both books there are two best friends at the same age and the same sexes. For example in my book "Same Difference" there are two girls who are best friends and they do everything together. (Discussion  Director) In the war of the eagles there are two boys who are also best friends and they also do everything together. "I need you to go to Rupert for me and pick up a few things." Naani said. "Rupert! Sure! Tadashi is coming over this morning and he ould come with me. That is if you say it is okay." (p.13-14) We saw from the quoate that Jed said he doesn't go anywhere without Tadashi. He enjoys everything with him. It is also seen in the book "Same Differece", Emily wants to spend her time with Meg but Meg has got a boyfriend beacuse of this they can't always see each other. They can't find to talk about their lives. So Emily starts to write a diary and writes what she feels in to it.



(http://oddenino.com/ww2.shtml)



(http://www.msxlabs.org/forum/yabanci-diziler/17815-ask-melegim-sos-mi-vida.html)


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder